On Pocketnow Daily, Samsung just showed us the Infinity Flex Display concept for their foldable product. The Galaxy S9 and Note 9 will officially receive Android Pie with Samsung's new UI this January. Some new LG patents show us nearly bezel-less displays along a triple camera arrangement that resembles the Mate 20 Pro. We get two codenames for possible future Google phones, one of them being a mid-ranger. We end today's show with Xiaomi announcing an event for London and one for the US along with the release of their affordable AirDots headphones.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung demonstrates Infinity Flex Display with One UI
- LG patents show full screen smartphone, square camera arrangement
- Have the new Google phone codenames been found in ARCore?
- Xiaomi’s AirDots are new wireless earphones for just $30
- Xiaomi in London November 8, New York on December 8
#PocketnowDaily #GalaxyF #GalaxyNote9
Graphics provided by: Motionvfx.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!